1.What is cookie
Cookie is a small text file that stores on your computer to recognize and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer hard disk, tablet or mobile device. When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technologies. For more detailed instructions on what cookies are and how they work, please visit the EU cookie guide.
2.How we use Cookie
Using cookie and similar technologies allows other organizations to help us analyze the usage of our website and measure the number of visitors to our website, to improve your experience on our website and understand how you use our website.
We respect your privacy and you can choose to disable certain types of cookies. You could change these default settings through the browser. However, blocking certain types of cookies may affect your website experience and the services we offer.
3. What types of cookie do we use
We use the following Four types of cookies. Examples are listed below：
|These cookies are used to collect information about your use of our website. We use them to count the number of visitors and the pages visited on the website so that we can better improve our website.
|Google Analytics assists the service in collecting data to understand the PV, UV and coverage areas of the website.
|These cookies come from information about your use of our website. We use them to provide you with a better website experience and allow us to improve our website based on users' browsing habits.
Used for data verification and statistics, conduct statistics on PVs, UVs and the user's region and news popularity, based on the user's consent to collect; purpose of use of self-contained statistical cookies:
1. User IP address (see: IP anonymization)
2. Optional user ID
3. Date and time of the request
4. The title of the page being viewed (page title)
5. The URL of the page being viewed (page URL)
6. The URL of the page viewed before the current page (Referrer URL)
7. The screen resolution being used
8. The time in the time zone of the local user
9. The file that was clicked and downloaded (downloaded)
10. Link to the external domain you clicked (Outlink)
11. Page generation time (time generated by the web server and then downloaded by the user: page speed)
12. User location: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (geographical location)
13. The main language of the browser used (Accept-Language header)
14. User agent of the browser being used (User-Agent header)
Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and can not be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our website will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Analytical Cookies. We analyze these cookies through website analysis services and tools provided by third-party providers (such as Google Analytics, Baidu Tongji and Ali Analytics) and will obtain statistical data (such as visits and traffic sources) to understand web page visits and visitor browsing behaviors. So that we can measure and improve the performance of our website.
4.How can you control cookie
Since most web browsers have the function of managing your cookies, you can change your web browser settings at any time to opt-out of our cookies. You can do this for the following popular browsers：
|Mozilla Firefox||Microsoft Internet Explorer|
Change of Cookie
Last updated: 2022/07/08
Effective date: 2022/07/09